SRP customers may qualify for rebates when the business purchases and installs energy-efficient equipment. We’ll take a look at the available energy-efficient rebates, along with the benefits commercial and industrial companies enjoy.
Benefits of Installing Energy-Efficient Equipment
SRP rebates are available on a variety of energy-efficient products that include HVAC, LED lighting, motors, refrigeration, and data centers to name a few.
Businesses who upgrade their existing equipment enjoy multiple benefits that include,
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Greener systems that reduce energy usage
- Reduced energy bills
- Buildings that attract customers
These are only some of the benefits your business may experience.
Available Energy Efficient Rebates
Here’s a brief look at the energy-efficient incentives currently offered by SRP.
Compressed Air Rebates
The following energy-efficient incentives are available for compressed air equipment.
- Low-pressure drop filters: $0.80 per standard cubic foot per minute (scfm)
- Zero-loss condensate drains: $90 each
- Additional receiver capacity: $1.50 per gallon
- Refrigerated cycling dryers: $1.50 per scfm
- Variable-frequency drive compressors: $90 per hp, up to 75 hp
- Desiccant dryers up to 1,000 scfm: $5–$7.50 per scfm
When the equipment has a 100 horsepower rating or greater, the SRP may conduct an assessment before releasing the rebate.
Data Center Rebates
- Businesses can apply for the following SRP rebates on qualifying equipment.
- Networked PC power management software: $8 per desktop
- Server virtualization: $300 per server
- High-efficiency server replacement: $200-$375 per server
- Outside-air economizers: $50 per ton
- Variable-frequency drives (VFDs) for HVAC pumps up to 100 horsepower: $90 per hp
- Electronically commutated motors (ECMs) for HVAC applications: $75 per hp, up to 1 hp
- Permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM) for HVAC applications: $105–$200 per hp, up to 1 hp
- ECMs for computer room air conditioners/computer room air handlers: $250 per hp
- High-efficiency computer room air conditioners (CRACs): up to $400 per ton
Contact Incentive Rebate360 for additional information on the above rebates.
- Unitary heat pumps: $110–$135 per ton
- Unitary air conditioners: $60–$85 per ton
- Water or evaporatively cooled unitary equipment: $75 per ton
- Packaged terminal units: $40 per ton
- Multi-split variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems: $75 per ton
- Direct evaporative cooler: $0.06 per cfm
- Indirect/direct evaporative coolers (IDEC): $0.06 per cfm
- Advanced rooftop controls: $250 per ton
- Smart thermostats: $150 each, $200 each with a professional installation
- Variable-frequency drives (VFDs) on fans and pumps: $90 per horsepower (hp)
- Electronically commutated motors (ECMs): $125 per hp, up to 1 hp
- Permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM): $105–$200 per hp, up to 1 hp
- Outside air economizers: $50 per ton
- Energy management systems (EMS): $0.20-$0.30 per square foot
- SVTACs/SVTHPs: $75 per ton
- Hotel room occupancy controls: $50 per room
- Carbon dioxide sensors: $120–$200 each
- Carbon monoxide sensors: $250 each
- Chillers: Variable rebates
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI): $30 per ton
The ultraviolet germicidal irradiation SRP rebate is in response to the recent global pandemic to improve employee and visitor health and safety inside commercial facilities.
Kitchen Equipment Rebates
- Griddle: $225 each
- Electric steam cooker: $250 each
- Dishwasher: $200–$800 each
- Hot food holding cabinet: $225–$700 each
- Hot food holding cabinet door gasket: $2.50 per linear foot
- Ice maker: $50–$215 each
- Electric convection oven: $175 each
- Electric vat fryer: $150–$250 each
- Electric combination oven: $550–$1,000 each
- High-efficiency pre-rinse spray valve: $75 each
- VFDs on kitchen exhaust hoods: $300 per hp
If you are unsure if the kitchen equipment meets SRP rebate qualifications, we can help you select the right model.
- $0.25-$0.35 per watt of reduced installed demand for qualifying interior LEDs
- $0.15 per watt of reduced installed demand for qualifying exterior LEDs
- Lighting controls (interior only) — up to $0.40 per watt controlled
- LED fixtures and lamps must be ENERGY STAR® or DesignLights Consortium™ approved.
All retrofit lighting products must receive written approval from SRP before purchasing to qualify for energy-efficient rebates.
If your organization has a national or regional footprint, finding incentives and rebates for all of your locations can be a full-time job. Let our experts at Incentive Rebate360 help. We will find you the rebate returns to get your energy efficiency projects of the ground and completed.
- Discus or disc valve compressor: $50 per ton
- Anti-sweat heater controls: $3 per linear foot
- Auto door closers: $20–$40 each
- Dock door seals: $25 per linear foot
- Door gaskets: $3.50–$4.50 per linear foot
- Electronically commutated refrigeration motors: $25 each reach-in, $60 each walk-in
- Permanent magnet synchronous refrigeration motors: $15–$75 each
- Fast-acting cooler doors: $30 per square foot
- Fast-acting freezer doors: $80 per square foot
- High-efficiency open display case: $20 per linear foot
- High-efficiency freezer doors: $60 each low heat, $100 each no-heat
- Strip curtains: $4 per square foot
- Suction pipe insulation for refrigerators and freezers: $0.75 per linear foot
- High-efficiency compressors: $80 per ton
- Condenser and evaporative fan variable-frequency drives: $125 per hp
- Evaporative condensers: $70 per ton
- Floating-head pressure controls: $20 per ton
- Reach-in cooler controls: $100 per cooler
- Beverage machine controls: $100 per machine
- Snack machine controls: $40 per machine
- Refrigerated beverage vending machine: $130 each
- High-efficiency ultra-low temperature freezers: $125–$175 each
Contact Action Services Group to learn more about qualifying equipment.
Energy-efficiency rebates can also apply to building improvements. Here are some of the energy-efficient rebates offered by SRP.
- Roof/ceiling insulation: (retrofit) $0.20 per square foot (new construction) $0.05 per square foot
- Cool roof coating: (retrofit) Spray-on/paint-on – $0.10 per square foot; membrane – $0.20 per Square foot (new construction) Spray-on/paint-on – $0.05 per square foot; membrane – $0.10 per square foot
- Heat pump water heaters: $250 per Tier 1 (EF of 2.35 to < 2.5); $300 per Tier 2 (EF of 2.5 or greater)
- Variable-frequency drives (VFDs) on domestic water pumps: $90 per hp
- Variable-speed pool pump: $135 per hp
- Window film: $0.75 per square foot, maximum solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) 0.35
- Shade screens: $1.00 per square foot, maximum SHGC 0.25
Rebate Recovery Services from Incentive Rebate360
Navigating through the various SRP rebates can be confusing and time-consuming. Let Incentive Rebate360 help you through the process. Contact us today to learn more. Call 480-653-8180, email [email protected], or schedule a call that fits your needs by clicking the button below.